- English and Reading Placement using SAT/ACT/ACCUPLACER scores
ENGL Placement For 2021-22:
- A FTIAC (First Time In Any College) student admitted without SAT/ACT test scores via test-optional admission who has a cumulative GPA in high school English courses of B (85 of 100, 3.0/4.0) or better may be placed into ENGL 150.
- Students with English GPA under that level will be placed in ENGL 074 or may opt to take the Accuplacer Writeplacer to determine placement.
- Math Placement - updated Dec. 2021
- NOTE: Accuplacer Test Request form are no longer required as of November, 2020
CLEP (College Level Examination Program)
- CLEP Test Subject Areas
- CLEP Exams: Course Equivalents & Credits
- Schedule a CLEP Testing Appointment