How can being active in TOWERS be beneficial to you?
- Participate in interactive discussions
- Engage in leadership development activities
- Connect with a network of student leaders
- Receive support to assist with student life and academics
The participation requirements for TOWERS include:
- Success Plan - Establish and maintain a success plan and submit for approval to OMSS staff every mid-term of each semester
- TOWERS Connect Sessions - attend the bi-weekly scheduled on Wednesdays 6-7:30pm
- Study Hours - attend bi-weekly study hours in the FLITE/OMSS on Wednesdays 6-7:30pm
- Campus Events - attend campus events highlighted by the OMSS staff
- Visit the OMSS - visit the OMSS on a weekly basis
- Success Partners - maintain weekly contact with assigned Success Partner, and bi-weekly face-to-face meetings with your Success Partner
- Email - Check your email account/ TOWERS message board in the MyFSU/Blackboard portal on a weekly basis
Interested? Sign Up Now!
Students interested in being involved in the Office of Multicultural Student Services' T.O.W.E.R.S Leadership Development Program are encouraged to complete the application on OrgSync!
- Applications for consideration for the Fall 2017 semester are due Friday, September 1.
- Applications for consideration for the Spring 2018 semester are due Friday, January 12.