The Diversity and Inclusion Plan represents more than a year of work by dozens of people. I am proud of the work done
by the Diversity and Inclusion Planning Work Group. If you have comments, questions
or concerns about the final report please feel free to meet with me. The Plan is a
living document--new initiatives can and will be added in the years to come.
Dr. David Pilgrim
- Upcoming Faculty and Staff Mini Grant Dates:
For More Information Click Here
- 2016-2021 Ferris State University
Diversity Plan document.
- Diversity at Ferris Board Presentation (2016)
- Diversity Plan Gap Analyses
- Diversity Office Strategic Plan 2016-2020 (Draft)
- Ferris/Hampton story PowerPoint
- Ferris: There's Food Here! Facebook page.
- Area Food Resources Brochure
- 2017 Calendar of Observances
- Barbie Nation Film Screening - Monday March 27, 2017, 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm and 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm University Center Art Gallery.
- College Positive Volunteer Training - Tuesday March 28, 2017, 11:00 am - 12:00 pm, FLITE 159.
- A Taste of Thailand - Wednesday March 29, 2017, 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm IRC 109.
- Asian Pacific American Heritage Celebration Film Screening - Grand Torino - Thursday March 30, 2017, 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm FLITE 159.
- For more events see Diversity Calendar
"You are Welcome Here"
Video created by Ferris State International students 2016
Facutly and Staff Mini Grants
Contact the Diversity and Inclusion Office with comments