The Bachelor of Science Degree in Surveying Engineering is designed to meet the needs of all students in the program. Graduates will be:
- Program graduates will apply communication skills, lifelong learning attitude, and the knowledge of mathematics and basic science to attain advancement within the surveying profession.
- Program graduates will exhibit creativity, leadership and team-building abilities, cultural appreciation and an understanding of global, societal, and environmental context consistent with the principles of sustainable development.
- Program graduates will be engaged in the professional practice of surveying engineering with high ethical and professional responsibilities.
- The program graduates will strive for professional licensure.
- Additional objectives and accreditations