Health Professions Loan
Health Professions Loans are available to students enrolled in either the College
of Pharmacy or the Michigan College of Optometry only. Funding for these loans is
extremely limited and offered on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Health Professions Loan:
- Student must be enrolled full-time (9 or more credit hours) In College of Pharmacy
or Michigan College of Optometry
- Must complete the FAFSA with parental information (regardless of age or dependency status)
- Interest rate is 5% fixed - No interest until repayment
- Funds are sent directly to the school
- Repayment begins one year after graduation or leaving the curriculum
- Loan amounts are limited and vary
- Students in eligible programs will be notified when applications become available
To Apply for the Health Professions Loan:
The 2015-2016 Optometry and Pharmacy Health Professions Loan Applications are no longer
available. Health Professions Loan awards will be offered by July 1, 2015.