Direct Pay Book Charges
Main campus students who have registered for semester courses may charge up to $500.00 in books and necessary supplies at the James L. Lundberg Bookstore during specific dates each semester. Book charges will be added to their student billing account, provided the student does not owe a prior balance for books. Any bookstore charge balance must be paid by the end of the semester for charges to be allowed the following semester.
Students MUST HAVE THEIR STUDENT BULLDOG ID in order to use this privilege. They can select their books and supplies and take them to the cash register/terminal at the front of the bookstore to charge to their student account. Following are the scheduled dates that the Direct Pay Charge is available:
|Semester||Direct Pay Charge Dates|
|Fall 2017||Aug 21 - Sep 12, 2017|
For current Bookstore hours, visit the James L. Lundberg Bookstore website.
Students who receive financial aid and have restricted the University from making payment toward charges other than tuition, fees, room and board will not be permitted to charge books at the Lundberg Bookstore. To make a change to this selection go the the Student Service Center. Changes will not be reflected until the following semester.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding Direct Pay Charges, please contact Kristy Heeter, the Director of Student Financial Services, at (231) 591-5243 or EMAIL: KristyHeeter@ferris.edu for further information.
Financial Aid recipients who meet all of the following requirements:
- Have accepted financial aid awards and completed all of their financial aid requirements such as loan counseling and promissory notes;
- Have more than enough financial aid to cover billing account charges;
- Have set up a valid direct deposit account;
- Have authorized the release of Title IV aid on the Terms and Conditions tab when accepting financial aid awards,
- Will be advanced a portion of their financial aid refund (up to $400) before classes begin to allow them to purchase their books at the vendor of their choice. All of the requirements outlined above must be completed by a specified date each semester in order to use this privilege. Students who do not complete the book advance requirements in time to receive the advance, may take advantage of the Direct Pay Charge process outlined above.
|Semester||All Requirements Must Be Met By||To Receive Book Advance On|
|Fall 2016||August 19, 2016||August 26, 2016|