Direct Deposit: Students have the option of using their Huntington Asterisk-Free(R) Checking account, or another bank or credit union of their choice, to receive Financial Aid Refunds. Refunds by direct deposit will be available twice weekly on Monday and Thursday.
IMPORTANT: Your name must appear on the bank account used for direct deposit. If not, your direct deposit may be rejected and you may lose your direct deposit privileges.
Instructions for Direct Deposit Sign-up:
- Go to Ferris Web Page (www.ferris.edu) and log into MyFSU
- Click on the Student tab
- Under Student Quick Links area click on MyAccount
- Under the MyAccount Quick Links section click on Direct Deposit
- Click on Start action
- Enter your 9 digit bank routing number
- Enter your bank account number
- Click checking or savings
- Click Submit
- Review information and click I Agree
- The screen should read "Your Direct Deposit information has been changed."