Skip to Top NavigationSkip to ContentSkip to Footer
Ferris State University BulldogFerris State University Logo

General Education Transfer Equivalency Determinations

Requests for general education transfer equivalencies will be routed by Admissions or the Records Office to the appropriate Ferris department, as determined by the Ferris course designator.

The Vice President for Academic Affairs (or his/her designee) has oversight responsibilities for compliance with University general education graduation requirements. There will be no waivers or substitutions from the general education requirements unless granted by the Assistant Vice President for Academic Affairs in consultation with the chair of the University General Education Committee.