Ferris Statewide at Grand Rapids

Downtown Grand Rapids

A mix of traditional and non-traditional campus features and dozens of programs to choose from makes Ferris in Grand Rapids the place to start on the path to your new career. Current and anticipated programs are at your fingertips to enable you to discover your potential.

Ferris @ GRCC Open House

Thursday, Feb. 18 · 5-7 p.m.
Grand Rapids Community College
151 Fountain St. NE
Applied Technology Center – Room 124
Click here to RSVP

Be inspired. Your dream of earning your bachelor’s degree is within reach thanks to the partnership between Ferris State University and Grand Rapids Community College. Be focused. Take your Ferris classes on the campus of GRCC and walk into your future without walking away from your community. Be ready. Come to the Ferris open house at GRCC and talk to our counselors and admissions staff. See how Ferris works with GRCC to provide financial aid. Learn how you can complete your Ferris bachelor’s degree at GRCC so you can be successful right where you are.


Ferris students that are registered for classes are eligible to receive a Grand Rapids Community College RaiderCard at no charge. New students can pick up their card beginning the first week of classes at the GRCC Student Life Office is located on the first floor of the Student Center. Each semester a student is registered their GRCC RaiderCard will be activated. Students will be charged for a replacement card if one is needed.

Visitor Parking

Visitors are encouraged to try to park underneath Grand Rapids Community College's Applied Technology Center (ATC) in the free public parking spots. If no space is available, visitors will need to park in the Bostwick ramp, across from the ATC, and purchase a parking pass in our office. FSU parking tags issued on the Big Rapids campus are good for the Big Rapids campus only. 

Dual Enrollment/Still in High School

If you are still in high school but want to get a jump on your new degree, why not try dual enrollment? Dual enrollment allows you to begin taking college courses while still in your junior or senior year of high school. Just complete this form and have your high school counselor or principal sign it. Your parents and/or guardians will have to accept responsibility for paying for your classes since there is no financial aid available for dual enrollment.


Housing in the heart of downtown is available so that students can take advantage of all Grand Rapids has to offer. Grand Rapids area housing options include: