1010 Campus Drive
Big Rapids, MI
The Heritage Club was established in 1985 to maintain artifacts and important documents of the University. Although the University receives major public funding from the State of Michigan for continuing instructional support and maintenance, not all areas are completely covered by the state appropriations. Public funds will provide the physical space to sustain the University's heritage, but it will not furnish financial backing for storage maintenance, management, and access of important archival materials.