49 study rooms are available. They accommodate anywhere from 2 to 10 people. Students
get first priority.
How many people will use your study room?
Four instructional studios are available, designed for hands-on-learning.
- Computers at every work station
- Projector station with document camera
Instructional Studio Schedule
Seven seminar rooms are available, ideal for meetings.
- Projector station with computer and document camera (excluding 442)
Seminar Room Schedule
Music and Media Room
Create audio/visual media and use FLITE's record collection.
- Record player
- Blue screen
- Additional equipment available to check out
Practice, record and review speeches. Videoconferencing available.
- 55 " Wall mounted display for screen capture
- 55" Mobile cart mounted display
- Camera with full zoom, tilt and pan options
- Bar style voice tracker microphone
- Lecture podium
- Wireless keyboard and mouse
- Table and chairs
Perfect for recording class lectures, faculty/staff meetings (face-to-face and virtual),
and experimenting with new pedagogies.
- 4 Media:scape™ Tables
- Projector station with computer and document camera
- Camera and omnidirectional microphones