Study Rooms - 1st & 2nd Floor Rooms Only
14 study rooms are available. They accommodate anywhere from 1 to 3 people. Students get first priority.
How many people will use your study room?
- Study rooms may be reserved by current Ferris students only.
- A student may reserve a study room in two hour blocks, for up to 4 hours per day, not to exceed 20 hours per week. A student may utilize their weekly 20-hour allotment in any manner they wish.
- Study rooms must be occupied by the student who made the reservation.
- Reservations may be made 14 days in advance.
- Students must occupy the study room within the first 15 minutes of their reservation, or the reservation is forfeited.
- Students are welcome to use an unoccupied study room but must yield to a student with a reservation.
- The student with the reservation must have a valid photo ID and proof of the reservation (digitally or in print) with them at the time of the reservation.
- FLITE is not responsible for lost or stolen items left in the study rooms.
- Remember that the study rooms may be in a quiet zone (insert link to zone policy) and occupants are required to adhere to the volume restrictions in that area.
- Failure to comply with these policies may result in forfeiture of study room reservation rights.
Four instructional studios are available, designed for hands-on-learning. They are not available for reservations by students. If a faculty or staff member need to reserve a room for classroom instruction, they should contact [email protected]
- Computers at every work station
- Projector station with document camera
Six seminar rooms are available, ideal for meetings. They are not available for reservations by registered student organizations (RSOs). If a faculty or staff member need to reserve a room for an approved purpose, they should contact [email protected]
- Projector station with computer and document camera (excluding 442)
Perfect for recording class lectures, faculty/staff meetings (face-to-face and virtual), and experimenting with new pedagogies.
- 4 Media:scape™ Tables
- Projector station with computer and document camera
- Camera and omnidirectional microphones