Contact Us to Place Your Order
To make catering arrangements, call the Catering Office at (231) 591-2605 from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday, or email anytime to [email protected].
Please provide the date, start/end time, location and estimated number of guests attending the function along with your name, telephone number, and department with budget number (when applicable).
All functions must be paid in full one week prior to the scheduled function. Accepted methods of payment include cash, check, credit card, or budget number. If your event is billed to a Ferris State University FOAP number, your account will be billed directly at the end of the month.
- Any orders placed less than two weeks before the event date will be subject to a $25 late booking fee.
- A minimum two-week notice is required for any cancellation. A $25 cancellation fee may be applied if notice is given less than 2 weeks prior to the event.
- The guaranteed number of guests must be received by the Catering office at least one week prior to your event.
- All functions must be paid in full one week prior to the scheduled function. Accepted methods of payment include cash, check, credit card, or budget number. If your event is billed to a Ferris State University FOAP number your account will be billed directly at the end of the month.
- Except for a wedding cake, no food may be brought into or removed from the David L. Eisler Center. The State of Michigan Food Health and Safety Regulations mandate this prohibition. A few will be charged to the booking party for violation of this policy. The booking party will be billed additional charges if items provided by catering services are missing. (i.e. trays, beverage containers, centerpieces, etc.)
- For optimal quality and safety, food is displayed for a maximum of two hours.
- Any off-site events outside of the Big Rapids area may be subject to a $50 delivery fee. The maximum distance traveled for any event outside of Big Rapids is 50 miles. This is for the safety of your guests and for proper food handling.