Honors Program Pre-Admission
Beginning 2019 Fall the College of Pharmacy offers students pre-admission into the
professional program at Ferris State University. As long as the conditions listed
below are met, students are guaranteed a seat in the class in which they are eligible
to enter. This guarantee excludes students who have enrolled fulltime or for more
than one semester at another institution beyond their high school graduation date.
- Be enrolled in the pre-pharmacy Honors Program at Ferris State University in good standing.
- Complete the required pre-pharmacy coursework within four years.
- Earn a cumulative GPA of at least 3.30 in the sciences and math pre-pharmacy coursework prior to the admissions deadline.
- Earn at least a C (2.0) in all of the science and math pre-pharmacy coursework. The guarantee is void if a student earns a grade below a C (2.0) in any of these courses. Successfully repeating a course does not restore the guarantee.
- Obtain a PCAT composite score that is at the 50th percentile or above.
- Meet the general admissions and PCAT deadlines, and all other admissions requirements,
- a. A successful pharmacy admissions interview.
- b. Successfully pass a criminal background check.
- c. Meet the program's technical standards.