Kim E. Hancock, Ph.D., R.Ph.
Honors Program Pre-Admission
The College of Pharmacy offers pre-pharmacy honors students pre-admission into the professional program at Ferris State University. As long as the following requirements are met, students are guaranteed a seat in the class in which they are eligible to enter.
Guaranteed Admission Requirements
- Be enrolled in the pre-pharmacy Honors Program at Ferris State University in good standing.
- Complete the required pre-pharmacy coursework within four years.
- Earn a cumulative GPA of at least 3.30 in the sciences and math pre-pharmacy coursework prior to the admissions deadline.
- Earn at least a C (2.0) in all of the science and math pre-pharmacy coursework. The guarantee is void if a student earns a grade below a C (2.0) in any of these courses. Successfully repeating a course does not restore the guarantee.
- Meet the general admissions deadlines, and all other admissions requirements, including:
- Successful Pharmacy admissions interview.
- Successfully pass a criminal background check.
- Meet the program's technical standards
This guarantee excludes students who have enrolled full-time for more than one semester at another institution beyond their high school graduation date.