The Ferris Pride Committee is sponsoring its third annual Ferris Pride Home for the Holidays Photo Contest, from the end of the Fall 2022 semester until the start of the Spring 2023 semester in January. This contest is an excellent opportunity to show off your holiday spirit and Ferris pride at the same time. This contest is open to all Ferris students and this year alumni who want to showcase their Ferris pride. Additionally, this year also includes a faculty/staff prize winner for showcasing Ferris pride during the holidays. Prizes will be awarded to the selected winners.
Contest winners will be selected by judges and will receive a Ferris pullover and a second smaller prize. The winners will be notified by email used to submit their entry.
To enter, we ask that you:
- Wear Ferris apparel while on your holidays break (no matter where you are).
- Take a “Ferris Pride” picture of yourself wearing your Ferris “gear” while on holiday break (a reminder: photos including alcohol, alcohol promotions, drugs, drug paraphernalia, or nudity will not be judged and will be destroyed).
- Email your “Ferris Pride” photo to [email protected]. All entries should include the
following information for ALL individuals prominently pictured in the photo and appropriate
identified, for example: pictured left to right:
- First and Last name
- Academic Major
- Year in school of the individual or individuals officially submitting the photo
- A caption that describes where the photo was taken, the date it was taken, and what the person is doing at that location.
Please keep in mind photos submitted may be posted on official Ferris social media accounts in addition to other Ferris publications. Contestants are encouraged to be safe and creative while taking their photos and to submit them as early as possible while on break between semesters. The official entrant/winner is the person who takes/submits the photo for the contest. The deadline for submission is Sunday, Jan. 8, 2023 by 11:59 p.m.