Read This Before Beginning:
Before a user can log on, off campus or wirelessly, user MUST log on while on campus and wired first to the new Ferris State University splash screen. This allows the credentials of the user to be cached to the device. Please ensure credentials are cached prior to leaving campus.
- This Logon page will appear when initially starting the computer
- Note: While off campus or on wireless, the red dot will stay red (unlike when on campus
and wired to the Ferris Network)
- Enter Username & Password in the appropriate box.
If you have forgotten your password, please contact the TAC at the phone number provided on the Logon Screen and select "Forgot Password"
- Then select "Challenge Response"
- Read off the Challenge Text to the TAC representative
- The TAC Representative will then read you a Challenge Text in return. Enter it into the "Response" box
- Select "Login"
- Windows will now finish loading