iConnect 2019 is here!
Need help getting connected?
IT Solution Center technicians will help you set up your devices to work on Ferris State networks. You may also purchase optional hardware and software to make the most of your networking experience in the residence halls and in on-campus housing.
- Remember to bring your power supply if you have a laptop
- Bring your Ferris ID card (Bulldog Card)
- If you are bringing a desktop computer, you don't need to bring a monitor
During Fall Move-In Days, you can visit us to receive help connecting your computer to the Ferris network. All students must check in at the store for a work order to be placed prior to any work being done.
Dates and Times:
August 24th and August 25th: 10am to 3pm
August 26th and August 27th: 8am to 8pm
August 28th: 8am to 4pm
Information Stations outside The Rock and The Quad Café
Want to try to connect your equipment yourself?
Steps to get your computer connected:
- Connect your device physically in your room via Ethernet, or to the wireless network (FSUatHome or FerrisWiFi).
- Register Your Device: Only needed when connecting to the FerrisWiFi network. You may
have up to 5 devices registered on the network.
- If you would like, you can set up your computer to print to the front desk of your residence hall or to a location for the apartments.