- Navigate to office.ferris.edu in your browser and type your email address into the box. Hit next and enter in your
account password. Hit the sign in button.
- Once logged into your account you will see a screen like the image below; click your
account name on the top right of your screen.
- Once you have clicked on your account name you will see three different option “My
Office Profile”, “My account”, and “Sign out”. Click on the “My Account” tab.
- After clicking “My account”, click on the “Security & Privacy” tab, and then click
“Manage Security & Privacy”.
- Next click on the “Additional security verification” and then click on the “Update
your phone numbers used for account security”.
- Finally, you will see the additional security verification page where you can select
your preferred method to login. Choose your preferred method and hit save on the bottom.