When you log in to Active Directory, the printers assigned to you will appear in the printers list. These printers will end in "FSUPS1." If you have been working at the University for awhile, you may still have printers installed on your computer from the iPrint server. These printers will end in "184.108.40.206/ipp." You will want to delete these printers.
To delete a printer on a Windows 7 machine, follows these steps:
- Open Devices and Printers, which will be on the right column of your Start menu.
- Right click on the printers that you would like to remove.
- Click Remove Device and click Yes when prompted.
You will also want to select your default printer:
- Right click on the printer you would like to be your default
- Click Set as default printer.