Health Administration and Health Information
Phone: (231) 591-3110
Email: [email protected]
- Certificate, Center for Dispute Resolution, Certified Civil Mediator
- MS, Central Michigan University, Health Care Systems Admin
- BS, Ferris State University, Health Systems Management
- EdD, AT Still University, Health Professions
- Certified Civil Mediator, Alternative Dispute Resolution Center, Lansing, MI
Julie is a former health care administrator and held the position of Vice President of Human Resources. Julie was responsible for all areas of Human Resources, Physician Recruitment, Employee Health/Infection Control, Volunteer Services and Service Excellence.
Julie has been full-time faculty at Ferris State University since August 2008. She also holds the position of internship coordinator.
Publications and Intellectual Contributions
McVicar, K. L., Ward, J. A. (2021). "The Internship Handbook: A Guide for Students in the Health Professions," San Diego, CA: Cognella Academic Publishing.
Ward, J. A., Morning and Afternoon presentations to Nurse Aide and Criminal Justice students at MOISD, "Leadership and Team Work," MOISD, Big Rapids MI, (June 5, 2018).
- Oral Presentation
Ward, J. A., Strategic Planning - Train the trainer, "Strategic Planning," Diocese of Saginaw Schools, Saginaw, Michigan, (November 2014).