1. Information Sessions:
We will be available in FLITE during these days and times for assistance with the application process
|Wednesday, January 15, 2020||11:00 am - 12:45 pm||FLITE 112|
|Thursday, January 16, 2020||4:00 - 5:45 pm||FLITE 112|
|Friday, January 17, 2020||09:00 - 10:45 am||FLITE 112|
|Tuesday, January 21, 2020||11:00am - 12:45pm||FLITE 112|
You will be required to:
1) Submit an electronic application for consideration in the clinical program.
2) If you have college credit outside of high school, from any other colleges other than FSU, you will be required to submit an unofficial transcript from your other college. You can request that now and have it ready for your application window.
2. Application Window for the Clinical Programs
January 15th – 30th
Dental Hygiene, A.A.S.
Diagnostic Medical Sonography A.A.S.
Medical Laboratory Technology, A.A.S.
Medical Laboratory Science, B.S.
Nuclear Medicine Technology, B.S.
March 15th- 30th
Nursing, B.S. (BSN) Traditional
3. Optional for Ferris State students that meet requirements: College of Health Professions Competitive Program Entry
Competitive seats area available for the following programs (Nursing, Dental Hygiene, Diagnostic Medical Sonography, Radiography). Up to 25% of the seats accepted each year are available for competitive entry.
To qualify, a student must meet ALL the following criteria:
- Have a current 3.70 GPA at Ferris State University
- Completed all the qualifying courses for the clinical program
- Completed all the qualifying courses with no repeats
- Declared the clinical concentration by the semester prior to the application cycle
- Completed 24 (passed) credit hours for: NURS, DHYG,
- Completed 12 (passed) credit hours for: RADI, DMS
Students are required to submit a 2020 electronic application using the link above. In addition, you must submit a competitive application to the College of Health Profession during the application cycle. Only competitive applications require the electronic application and this additional supplement.