- How do I apply? Click here for the online application. Online applications are free. Paper applications are $30.00. Call 1(800)GO-BULLDOG
- When should I apply? Admission to the University is ongoing and all students are admitted as pre-professional
students in health programs that have limited space each year. Pre-professional students
must meet designated qualification criteria before they can then apply for admission
to the professional sequence of their program. Students are admitted to the program
based on the semester they qualify and then by the date they selected their program
upon admission to the University. Therefore, we encourage you to apply as early as
possible. High School students may apply after they complete their junior year (senior
status). We encourage on-line applications to secure the earliest possible date for
your application to be received by Admissions.
What are the minimum requirements for admission to the College of Health Professions? Incoming freshman applicants are expected to meet a 2.7 GPA AND 18 ACT composite to be placed directly into a College of Health Professions Bachelor/Associate pre-degree program. Transfer students must possess a 2.5 GPA for admittance to the College of Health Professions.
- Do I have to reapply after an absence from the University? If you know that you will be away from the University for one semester or more, excluding
summer, you must reapply to the University which you can do online at no cost. If
you have questions about your program status during your absence, contact your program
advisor. For more information, click here.
- Are there Ferris programs offered close to my home? Perhaps. Check out Ferris Statewide for more information.
- Need more information? Ask Ferris.