BSPH Progression Policy
- All students enrolled in the Bachelor of Science in Public Health (BSPH) Program must
earn at least a "C" in all required BIOL, CHEM, COHP, MATH and PUBH courses.
- If you earn less than "C" in any of these courses, you will be required to repeat
- Prior to taking PUBH 495, all other PUBH courses must have been satisfactorily completed.
Students may appeal to their advisor for exception to simultaneously complete PUBH
with the other 400-level PUBH courses.
- A GPA of 2.25 is required for graduation.
BSPH DISMISSAL POLICY
- Two unsuccessful attempts (grade less than C) in any combination of PUBH courses will
lead to dismissal in the program. This includes the following:
- Two unsuccessful attempts (grade less than C) in any PUBH course, OR
- One unsuccessful attempt (grade less than C) in any two (2) different PUBH courses.