Simple Steps to Admission
We've made it simple to apply to our Master's of Public Health program. All you need to do is submit the following:
- Your Application
- Test Scores
- Personal Statement of Interest
- Three References and Your Resume
All required documents, such as transcripts and test scores, should be sent to [email protected].
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.00 scale in a bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Graduate Record Exam (GRE) or equivalent taken within last 3 years (may be waived if applicant has an undergraduate GPA greater than 3.5, a health-related certification, or a professional degree in a relevant area)
- Completion of courses in the areas of mathematics, biology, chemistry, social sciences and statistics with minimum grades of “C”. These may be included in the undergraduate degree or taken prior to or concurrently in the MPH program,
- Personal statement of interest in public health
- Three professional references
- Professional resume
- International applicants must submit a minimum paper or computer TOEFL score – Paper: 550; Computer: 213; TWE: 4 or TSE: 250
If you have a question about the application process, contact the Graduate Studies office. We're here to help.