1201 S. State Street,
Big Rapids, MI 49307
Consortium Student Information
Lansing Community College does not hold classes for Ferris State University consortium students. If you cannot pay your bill in full by the LCC due date, you may elect the LCC FACTS - Pending Aid Payment Plan. You must complete all of the following in order to be eligible for the FACTS payment plan:
- You must submit a completed consortium form after you register for your community college classes.
- It may take up to three business days for FSU/LCC to process your consortium form, so it is imperative that you submit your consortium form timely. It is suggested that you submit your consortium form immediately after registering for LCC classes.
- Ferris State University is not responsible for LCC classes that are dropped for non-payment.
- You are solely responsible for payment to LCC for tuition, fees, etc.
- Ferris State University does not directly pay any of your charges at LCC.