1201 S. State Street,
Big Rapids, MI 49307
Ferris Tuition Paid in Full
Free tuition for High-Performing Students With Critical Financial Need
Ferris Launch brings your tuition bill down to zero so you can launch your education and accelerate your life right now. If you have demonstrated that you're a high-performing student that needs extra help paying for school, the Ferris Launch program will help you move forward by covering up to the full amount of your tuition and required fees.
Ferris Launch awards a grant to students that have achieved a GPA of 3.0 or higher and have an Expected Family Contribution of zero.
Your Next Steps
1. Apply to Ferris
Applying to Ferris is your first step. We'll automatically consider you for Ferris Launch after you have applied to the University and submitted your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
2. Submit Your FAFSA
Submit your FAFSA by March 15 for priority processing. Our school code is 002260.
Questions about Ferris Launch?
All the Details
- For undergraduate students at the Big Rapids campus
- Student must be attending college for the first time, seeking their first associate or bachelor's degree
- Student must file a FAFSA and have an expected family contribution (EFC) of zero
- Student must enroll full-time (minimum of 12 credit hours per semester)
- Student must have a minimum cumulative 3.0 high school GPA
- Ferris Merit Grant amount varies**
- Not awarded for the summer semester
- Ferris Merit Grant awards may be adjusted if the student's financial aid award is changed
- The Ferris Launch initiative is renewable, but student must reapply for aid (FAFSA); must be eligible for Pell Grant each successive year; and must meet the terms of Satisfactory Academic Progress
* Tuition is the amount charged for each credit hour of instruction, but does not cover books, housing or other expenses.
**Ferris State University will consider all other sources of need-based funding when determining the value of the Ferris Launch initiative including grants, scholarships, tuition waivers and other sources of free money.
At Ferris, we strive to make sure you have every resource you need to move forward, regardless of your situation. If Ferris Launch isn't a fit for you, explore our Woodbridge N. Ferris Scholarships, which offer as much as $40,000 to qualified students.