8 a.m - 5 p.m.
Monday - Friday
How to Login to MyFSU
- To access MyFSU you will first need to find your Computing ID and Password. For this you will need your eight-digit student ID number.
- Go to the Ferris homepage
- Click on the MyFSU link at the top of the page
- Click on Need more help?
- Then, select Need to know your initial Ferris credentials? Click here. This link is located above the two small pictures on the page. Follow the instructions for accessing your ID and Password.
- Once you have your Computing ID and Password, click on the MyFSU link in the upper right hand corner of the Ferris homepage and log-in
- Remember your Computing ID and Password for future reference.
If you have any difficulties please call the Information Technology Services Center at (231) 591-4822 or toll-free at (877) 779-4822.
- Register for classes
- View Holds
- Check your grades
We know that technology can be difficult sometimes. Follow the links below to see some of Ferris State's tech support solutions.