Skip to Top NavigationSkip to ContentSkip to Footer

I'm Not Returning to Ferris Next Semester: Things to Consider

Contact the new college to determine

  • The admissions process and what Ferris transfer credit will be accepted.
  • What financial aid is available? Financial aid does not automatically transfer from one college to another.

Before Leaving Ferris, contact the following offices to cancel your services or update your student information (as applicable)

  • Admissions and Records Office to update your mailing address if it has changed. Phone: (231) 591-2100 or toll-free 1-800-4-FERRIS
  • Housing Office, if you live on campus. Phone: (231) 591-3745.
  • Family Housing, if you live in on-campus apartments. Phone: (231) 591-3758
  • Financial Aid to cancel any aid that was held for a future semester. Also, determine if payments will become due on loans or if scholarship and grant monies will need to be returned. Phone: (231) 591-2100 or toll-free 1-800-4-FERRIS.