Advancement Communications Specialist
A Ferris State graduate, with a Bachelor of Science in Integrated Studies, with a focus in Communications and English, Megan Eppley serves the Annual Giving team as the Advancement Communications Specialist. Megan leads the digital and social media marketing efforts for The Ferris Foundation, as well as the design and execution of the university’s fundraising solicitations. She also oversees the university’s annual day of giving, One Day for Dawgs.
Megan has been very active on campus and in community. She has also served on the Ferris State University Strategic Planning subcommittee for Community and Branding and Ferris’ Career Center Advisory Council. She currently resides in Big Rapids with her husband, Jonathan, and their children.
- The Ferris Women’s Network, Communications Chair
- City of Big Rapids Planning Commission, Vice Chair
- Member of Council for Advancement and Support of Education (CASE)
- Big Rapids Social Equity Initiative, Co-Chair, Community Engagement
- Big Rapids Festival of the Arts, Board of Directors