Ferris State University offers college-credit opportunities to high school students
in Michigan through the FerrisNow Program. To be eligible, you must have a 2.5 high
school GPA and meet any specific requirements for the courses or programs you want
To apply for dual enrollment, follow these steps:
- Talk to Your Counselor: Speak with your high school guidance counselor about course selection, course load,
- Apply: Complete the free FerrisNow online application.
- Create Your Account: At the application link, create your account by entering your first name, last name
and email address. Use an email address that you have access to and can check. Do
not use an @highschool or @ferris email to create your account.
- Check Your Email: Follow the prompts in the email you receive to create a password and complete your
- Submit: Submit your application and any required documents.
If you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected].