All FerrisNow students have a registration hold applied to their Ferris State University accounts.
This hold prevents you from registering for Ferris courses. You will be registered for your courses by the FerrisNow Program staff.
If you are a high school student and have questions about taking Ferris classes, consult your high school or career and technical education center counselor.
Address Verification Holds
Keeping your phone number and address current is important. Thus, an address verification hold is applied to all student accounts. This hold is in place so the University has up-to-date information for students.
An address verification hold prevents you from requesting an official Ferris State transcript.
The hold will be lifted after you verify that your address is correct in MyFSU. You will need to update your address in MyFSU if changes occur to your local and permanent address.
Follow the instructions below to have the Address Verification hold removed from your student account.
1. Log-in to MyFSU.
2. Select the "Student" tab.
3. Select "MyRecords."
4. Select "Verify/Update Address."
Choose "I need to make changes and enter necessary updates" or "No changes necessary" to verify that your current information is correct.
Technology Assistance Center (TAC) links
- MyFSU/Ferris Computing ID and Password Instructions
- MyFSU Log in Page
- Tech Support (Information Technology Services)
Instructions for Accessing MyFSU1. Obtain your Ferris State University student ID number from your acceptance letter.
2. Go to www.ferris.edu/techsupport
3. Click on the "Id and Passwords" link on the left menu.
4. Follow the instructions to set up your password and log-in for MyFSU. You must set up your computing ID and password to access MyFSU in order to view your class schedule, access your FSU email account, and access any of your courses that are using BlackBoard.
5. Write down and/or memorize your computing ID and email address.
6. Go to the MyFSU log-in screen. Access the MyFSU log-in screen by visiting www.ferris.edu and clicking on the "MyFSU" link in the black menu bar at the top of the page.
6. Enter your FSU computing ID and password to log-in on the MyFSU log-in page.