FerrisNow Credit Transfer for Students

Most colleges and universities generally require a minimum grade of "C" when accepting coursework from another post-secondary institution.

To have your college-level courses evaluated at another college or university, request that your official transcripts be sent to the Office of Admissions at that institution.

Request your official academic transcript.

All grades University courses taken through the FerrisNow Program are placed on your official Ferris State transcript.