1. New instructors must submit applications to be reviewed.
- Contact the OTSSP for information about the instructor application process.
2. All instructors are required to meet with their faculty liaisons annually.
- These meetings will take place at the annual FerrisNow Conference in the spring.
3. Submit the course offerings form.
- This indicates your intent to offer a Ferris class(es).
- Submit the form at least three months prior to the course's start date.
4. Identify eligible students.
5. Collect and submit student application materials by the appropriate deadlines.
- Students will be registered by the Office of Transfer and Secondary School Partnerships.
- Review about the student application process and the student registration process.
6. Start class!
- Class rosters must be verified, syllabi submitted, and midterm and final grades entered by the appropriate deadlines.
7. Adhere to Ferris expectations, due dates, policies and procedures.
- Review the instructor expectations and school administrator expectations for offering Ferris courses in a secondary school.
- Learn about important dates and suggested timelines.