Academic Success Worksheets
- Creating a Study Plan: Step-by-Step Plan for Breaking Down Your Assignments into Manageable Chunks.
- Reading Textbooks: Reading Attack Skills Designed to Help you Make the Most Out of Your Study Time.
- Wellness Updates: Taking Care of Yourself So You Can Succeed at Ferris State University.
- Attacking Anxiety and Stress: Developing a Way to Deal with Stress and Anxiety that Might be Impacting Your Academic Performance.
- Developing a Positive Mindset: How You Look at Things Can Impact How You Deal with Things. Reframing How You View Your Education So You Can Succeed.
- Focusing Your Attention: Tips for Improving Your Concentration on the Task at Hand.
- Procrastination and Time Management: Developing a Solid Plan So You Can Balance Your Time.
- Recognizing Important Information: Tips for Identifying the Main Ideas in Your Reading and in Your Lectures.
- Study Aids: Various Techniques to Improve Your Study Habits.
- Test Strategies: Test Attack Skills for Various Kinds of Tests.
- Notetaking: Methods for Taking Effective Notes.
- UNIV 101: College Study Methods: Basic college academic survival skills and study techniques.
- CARE 102: Career & Education Planning: Self-evaluation, vocational and educational planning, and the concept of career development as a lifelong process.
- University of Minnesota Assignment Calculator: Step-by-step process for developing a study plan for your courses.
- Computing Your Grade Point Average: GPA Calculator.
- Registration Worksheet: Set up your classes effectively for next semester.
- Time Management Calculator: Assess where your time goes.
- Time Management Worksheet: Record ALL of your scheduled activities for the week, including the actual time you are in class.