Retention and Student Success is Ferris’s multidisciplinary college. It’s the college where you find unmatched support as you pursue your passions; it’s the college where the best engineers, teachers, pharmacists, entrepreneurs, chemists, and leaders begin and continue their studies.
In support of your academic and career goals, we offer educational experiences and services – services that are nationally recognized as model programs.
We take seriously the responsibility of helping you achieve your goals. More than 10,000 of your classmates participate in our programming each year and we continuously seek feedback to improve upon our work.
We investigate the experience of attending college to better support you and future students, and we share your stories in order to. . .
- inform teaching practices
- guide college and university processes
- prepare you for major or professional program admission
- support the transition from college to work
- reduce the cost of completing a college degree
- support the growth of scholarship dollars available for you