October 8 & 9, 2020
10:30 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Join us Virtually
Offering students the opportunity to learn about the following services
- ASC (The Academic Support Center)
- SLA (Structured Learning Assistance Program)
- ECDS (Educational Counseling and Disabilities Services)
- CLACS (Center for Leadership Activities & Career Services)
- OFFICE OF INTERNATIONAL EDUCATION
- THE WRITING CENTER
- SCHOLAR Peer Mentor Program
- STUDENTS WITH CHILDREN
- VETERANS OFFICE
- FLITE (Ferris Library)
- CLS (Center for [email protected] Studies)
- OMSS (Office of Multicultural Student Services)
- OFFICE OF SCHOLARSHIPS AND FINANCIAL AID
- TIP (Tuition Incentive Program)
- And other areas of interest!
If you have a disability and require accommodation to participate in this event, contact Karen Royster James at (231) 591-3771 to request accommodations at least 72 hours in advance.