1325 Cramer Circle
Big Rapids, MI 49307
Monday - Friday:
8am - 5pm
Connect With Us
Welcome to the Bulldog Country!
Ferris State University looks forward to welcoming you to campus this week. As part of our commitment to your health and safety, we are requiring all students living in our residence halls, suites, and apartments to complete a COVID-19 test upon arrival to campus. Spring 2021 Move-in and testing begins at the University Recreation Center.
*All students must have a scheduled check-in time using the MYHOUSING sign up and a scheduled COVID Test*
Move-in day for Spring 2021 begins Friday, January 15.
Use #FerrisMoveIn on social media.
Housing and Residence Life is working closely with the FSU Re-entry Committee to work toward a safe environment for our students living on campus. For more information, please visit Ferris' COVID website.
Friday January 15th
- Last Name A-H – Living in North Hall, Merrill/Travis Hall, Bond Hall, Vandercook Hall
- Last Name I-P – Living in Bond Hall, Clark Hall, Brophy/Mc Hall
- Last Name Q-Z – Living in Merrill-Travis Hall, Ward Hall, Hallisy
Noon – 5pm
- Last Name A-H- Living in Cramer Hall and Pickell Hall
- Last Name I-P – Living in Ward Hall, Puterbaugh/Henderson Halls, Hallisy Hall,
- Last Name Q- Z – Living in Brophy/Mc Hall , Clark Hall, Pickell Hall
Saturday January 16th
- Last Name A-H – Living in Hallisy Hall, Clark Hall, Puterhaugh/Henderson Halls, Ward Halls
- Last Name I-P – Living in Pickell Hall, Vandercook Hall, North Hall , Cramer Hall
- Last Name Q-Z – Living in North Hall, Puterbaugh/Henderson Halls, Cramer Hall
Noon – 5pm
- Last Name A-H- Living in Brophy/Mc Hall
- Last Name I-P – Living in Merrill/ Travis Hall
- Last Name Q- Z – Living in Bond Hall, Vandercook Hall
Sunday January 17th
- Last Name A-H – 9 am – 10am and 1pm – 2pm
- Last Name I-P – 10 am – 11am and 2pm – 3pm
- Last Name Q-Z – 11am – noon and 3pm – 4pm
- 4pm – 5pm – Open to anyone
Your move-in experience starts at the University Recreation Center!
Please note that only the student checking in will be allowed into the University Recreation Center.
After you finish at the University Recreation Center, you will go to your residential community.
Please view your community's specific driving instructions below.
- Bond Hall
- Brophy Hall
- Clark Hall
- Cramer Hall
- East Campus Suites
- Hallisy Hall
- Henderson Hall
- McNerney Hall
- Merrill Hall
- Miller Hall
- North Hall
- Pickell Hall
- Puterbaugh Hall
- Travis Hall
- Vandercook Hall
- Ward Hall