TAO-v3-EXPLAINER-US-Website from TAO Connect on Vimeo.
WHAT IS TAO?
- TAO includes over 150 brief, effective, educational sessions covering over 50 common
topics and skills related to mental health, wellness, and substance issues.
- TAO includes interactive sessions, mindfulness exercises and practice tools all aimed
at helping you achieve your goals.
TAO SELF-HELP OFFERS YOU:
- Interactive learning modules using evidence-based theories.
- Assessments that provide progress and outcome measures and screenings for behavioral
- Practice tools and logs to reinforce skills learned in the educational modules.
- Mindfulness library to learn and practice mindfulness and meditation.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE FOR TAO SELF-HELP?
- All students with a Ferris email address are eligible for TAO Self-Help.
HOW TO SIGN UP FOR TAO SELF-HELP
- In your browser window, navigate to https://us.taoconnect.org/register
- Enter First Name, Last Name and @ferris.edu email address
- Do Not Create a Password
- Leave the 'Enrollment Key' field blank
- Click 'Sign Me Up!'
- Check your email. You will be sent a Welcome to TAO email with a confirmation link
you must click on to sign in.
I acknowledge that I am voluntarily supplying information in order to register for
Therapy Assistance Online (TAO) and agree to have this information transmitted to
TAO for the purpose of registration. I understand that I do not have to provide all or any part of the requested information.
However, if certain requested information is not provided, registration may not be
possible. I understand the risks of providing this information. In addition, I release Ferris State University, their administrators and employees
from any liability for my voluntary submission of this information and assume all
risk for any unintended release of information to third parties not associated as
TAO member institutions. I understand that information I submit in TAO is not monitored
by the Ferris State University Personal Counseling Center staff.
If I need immediate help I must call 911, go to the nearest emergency room, call Ferris
State University's Department of Public Safety at (231) 591-5000, or present to the
Personal Counseling Center during business hours.