The MyFSU student portal has information tailored to each of our Ferris Statewide locations as well as Ferris Online.
There are two pages within MyFSU where you can get information about Online or Statewide services, programs, and location details. These pages can be found under the Student tab by following either the Online or Statewide icon links in the quick links bar.
The Statewide area has information related to attending classes at an off-campus location. Also found in this section are descriptions and links to student resources such as advising, grades, orientation, and student ID cards. Other information available includes:
- Academic Probation and Dismissal Policy
- Advising Appointment Scheduling
- Changing Name, Address or Program/Major
- Library Resources
- MyFSU and Email
- New Student Orientation
- Online/Mixed Delivery Courses
- Registration & Academic Guide 2015-2016
- Registration: How to Register for Classes
- Student ID Cards
- Supportive Services for Students
- Tech Support & Software Purchases
- Title IX Community Resources
- Transcript Requests
- Weather & Cancellations
- Writing Center
Within Online the home page contains information for any student taking an online class (for example, a link to the Online Readiness Orientation) as well as other quick links to information for students in fully online degree programs.
These pages make MyFSU your one-stop location for information and service links!