Ferris State University offers services to assist international institutions in developing successful domestic partnerships for curriculum development, faculty and staff education, consulting, visit coordination, and training programs appropriate to client demographics and objectives. These services enable a single point of contact for establishing essential relationships and effective access to information.
Ferris State University has over 130 years of experience in providing education that is both responsive and tightly integrated with industry. As a university, renowned for its ability to deliver education and training that unites theory to practice, we have the expertise to assist international (and domestic) institutions to achieve their goals.
Services for Higher Education
- Tours of Ferris State and other university campuses emphasizing the most relevant program disciplines and degrees.
- Meeting with university faculty and administrators who can advise and assist you in developing plans to achieve your institutional objectives.
- Pairing your institutions with knowledgeable faculty, administrators, or other professionals as prime consultants available to guide the advancement of their initiatives.
- Expert consulting services on :
- Administering university affairs.
- Curriculum development and implementation
- Student and societal interactions
- Training (at Ferris State or at the clients' site) in administrative, teaching, technology, or discipline specific topics.
- Exposure to industries that can promote or add significance to your initiatives.
- Introduction to academic experts across Michigan's colleges and universities.