- Motorcycle/Moped permits are available for $35.00 a year.
- Permits must be placed in close proximity to the license plate.
- Motorcycles/Mopeds must be parked in a legal space, between two lines, in their designated parking lot.
- Motorcycles/Mopeds may not park at a bicycle rack.
- Motorcycles/Mopeds may not park or drive on the sidewalk.
- Residence Hall students may only park one vehicle on campus at a time. If parking a Motorcycle/Moped, they may not have another vehicle on campus.
- The use of a kick stand pad is recommended.
Designated Motorcycle/Moped Parking Areas
Commuter Lot 37 – Motorcycle parking is allowed in the hash marked areas at the end of the two rows where the large white posts are located. Parking is not allowed in the hash marked area next to the dumpster.
Residential Lot 4 – 1 designated space.
Apartment Lot 65 – 1 designated space.
Apartment Lot 66 – 1 designated space.
Apartment Lot 68 – 1 designated space.
Faculty Staff Lot 71 – Designated spaces near the Science Building entry doors. Faculty/Staff Only)
Motorcycle/Moped parking is not allowed in any other hash marked areas at the end of a row other than the spaces provided in Lot 37.
Last Updated: June 25, 2018