The Department of Public Safety urges students, staff/faculty, alumni and members of the University community to remember our Bulldog Values when participating in events this homecoming weekend.
- Tailgating with alcohol is permitted in Parking Lots 34, 35, 36, and 37.
- Tailgating begins at 11AM, four hours prior to the start of the Homecoming Game at 3PM.
- Kegs and glass containers are prohibited.
- Drinking games or devices are prohibited and will be confiscated.
- Underage drinking is NOT allowed.
- Parking Lots 2, 3, 16, 27, 34, 35, 36, and 37 will be available for parking at a fee.
- All local, state and federal laws will be strictly enforced.
It is risky to serve alcoholic beverages to anyone other than yourself and your immediate party. Michigan law requires a license before a person can sell, trade or give away alcoholic beverages.
A social host may be legally and civilly liable to guests and others for injuries resulting from serving alcohol, especially to a minor.
Have fun and stay safe, Bulldogs!
For more information on the full policy, click here: Ferris State University Football Tailgate Policy.