Virtual Tour Registration
Self-Guided Virtual Tour
The museum has a virtual tour platform where visitors can explore the museum's exhibits at their own pace. The tour also contains embedded audiovisual content.
For educators, there is also a companion lesson plan for the self-guided virtual tour.
Jim Crow Museum Virtual tour accessibility text narrative (PDF).
Private Group Tours
The museum is pleased to offer virtual private group tours of the exhibits.
- 1.5 hour duration including a 30 minute Q&A session at the end.
- Resource sheet will be sent to all participants.
- Tour times available (please email the museum educators to book and confirm)
- Wednesdays at 10 a.m. or 1 p.m.
- Thursdays at 10 a.m. or 1 p.m.
The museum staff suggest a donation to the museum depending on the number of participants.