The Education Coordinator (position currently not filled) is responsible for:
- All educational programming for the Museum.
- Developing curriculum, museum learning experiences, and lesson plans for the Museum
- Developing and leading professional development sessions for traditional and non-traditional educators.
- Collaborating with educational and community leaders, and partner organizations, on
the implementation of educational experiences pertaining to the Museum.
Contact the museum for Educational inquiries at [email protected]
Mrs. Tiedt is responsible for:
- Implementing museum educational experiences.
- Managing proper documentation of the museum collections.
- Maintaining the collections management database.
- Ensuring proper care and preservation of the museum collections by managing the collections
storage rooms and implementing preventive conservation methods.