Jennifer Hasso, Education Coordinator
Ms. Hasso is responsible for the following:
- All educational programming for the Museum.
- Developing curriculum, museum learning experiences, and lesson plans for the Museum
- Developing and leading professional development sessions for traditional and non-traditional educators.
- Collaborating with educational and community leaders, and partner organizations, on the implementation of educational experiences pertaining to the Museum.
Contact Jennifer Hasso: [email protected]
Cyndi Tiedt, Museum Educator & Collections Database Administrator
Mrs. Tiedt is responsible for:
- Serves as a museum guide and facilitator for group tours.
- Assists the Education Coordinator with the implementation of Museum educational experiences.
- Assists with the processing of donations.
- Assists with the preservation of artifacts, following standard museum practices.
- Assists with researching artifacts.
- Maintains data integrity for existing database records, as well as legacy migration data.
- Creation of custom report templates as required.
Contact Cyndi Tiedt: [email protected]