Ferris State University has an exciting way for you to receive your commencement tickets. These E-Tickets can be printed, emailed or saved on your electronic device. Just have your guest bring their E-Tickets to the ceremony for entry.
E-Tickets will become available November 8, 2018 for the Fall 2018 Commencement.
To retrieve your E-Tickets
- Go to www.ferristickets.com. (on or after November 8, 2018)
- Click on 'Graduate login' to begin your reservation.
- Log in information will appear (looks like MyFSU log in). Enter your MyFSU log in credentials.
- Select your college ceremony to reserve your E-Tickets. Only the college that you are eligible to attend will appear.
- After selecting the correct college, you will have a drop-down menu to select the quantity of E-Tickets you would like to reserve. Each student may request up to seven (7) E-Tickets. E-Tickets are required for all commencement ceremonies, with exception for children 2 years of age or younger.
- Click 'Add to Order' and then 'Check Out'.
- Click 'Check Out' again.
- You will have the option to then print, email or save your E-Tickets. If you do not select all of your E-Tickets, you must reserve remaining tickets by 12/13/18 at 11:59 pm. They will no longer be available after that time.
Tickets must be reserved by 11:59pm on Thursday, December 13, 2018 to guarantee your tickets.
Please Note: The unique barcode on each ticket allows only one entry to the event. Distributing copies of E-Tickets is prohibited. The first copy of an E-Ticket (if there are multiple copies made) to arrive at the event will gain entry after scanning and validation. Other copies of the ticket will be denied entry.
NOTE: The Commencement office and college Commencement Coordinators do not distribute extra tickets. Please do not contact the Commencement office or a college Commencement Coordinator for extra tickets. Lost tickets will not be replaced.