- Use your FSU email account for all correspondence.
- Give your parent(s)/guardian(s) and high school authorized access to disclose information
by completing the FERPA sign-off form.
- You are held to the same academic honesty and code of conduct standards as traditional college students.
- Adhere to the Ferris State University Academic Calendar and each faculty member’s
- You are attending a college class. Arrive on-time and complete all assignments by
their due dates. Disruptions such as talking and texting are not welcome.
- Policies for each class are set within the faculty member’s syllabus. Be sure you
understand what is expected of you for each and every class. If you don’t understand, ask questions.
- Stay up to date by using MyFSU on a daily basis.