The FerrisNow Program provides resources to assist our students with the admissions and registration processes. We also provide information about services on campus that are available to high school students enrolled in Ferris courses.
Click on the links below for more information:
- Course Registration and Payment Information Forms
- Resources for future FerrisNow dual enrollment students (includes information about applying to the FerrisNow program, form downloads, orientation information, and links to the Michigan Department of Education dual enrollment resources)
- Resources for current FerrisNow dual enrollment students (includes information about continuing in the FerrisNow program, form downloads, and student holds)
- Important Links (includes information about academic resources, campus resources, and MyFSU/Technical Support).
- FerrisNext Scholarship Information