Honors Program Pre-Admission
Beginning 2019 Fall the College of Pharmacy offers students pre-admission into the
professional program at Ferris State University. As long as the conditions listed
below are met, students are guaranteed a seat in the class in which they are eligible
- Be enrolled in the pre-pharmacy Honors Program at Ferris State University in good standing.
- Complete the required pre-pharmacy coursework within four years.
- Take all of their pre-pharmacy coursework at Ferris after being admitted as a freshman.
- Earn a cumulative GPA of at least 3.30 in the sciences and math pre-pharmacy courswork prior to the admissions deadline.
- Earn at least a C (2.0) in all of the science and math pre-pharmacy coursework. The guarantee is void if a student earns a grade below a C (2.0) in any of these courses. Successfully repeating a course does not restore the guarantee.
- Obtain a PCAT composite score that is at the 50th percentile or above.
- Meet the general admissions and PCAT deadlines, and all other admissions requirements,
- A successful pharmacy admissions interview.
- Successfully pass a criminal background check.
- Meet the program's technical standards.
- Must apply using the PharmCAS Early Decision Program.