The Office of the Dean of Student Life works to enhance the quality of life for students living on and off campus and coordinates initiatives to promote healthy choices and personal responsibility. We encourage every student to take advantage of the multiple opportunities for leadership development, volunteer service, student activity programming, RSO involvement, wellness initiatives, and multicultural experiences.
Title IX Information
Where Do I Go?
- Report a COVID-19 Public Health Concern
- Diversity and Inclusion Office
- Diversity in Student Affairs
- Education and Career Counseling
- FSUS Programs
- University Center
- Housing & Residence Life
- Registered Student Organizations
- Structured Learning Assistance
- TIP Scholars Office
- Transfer Information
- Veterans Services
- Writing Center