Engaging students in a variety of events and providing event planning resources and guidance
- Getting involved gives you the opportunity to meet new people and feel at home
- Ferris State offers opportunities, often at little or no cost, that you may not encounter again
- Discover a new interest or career path
- Learn to interact with all kinds of people and cultures
- Increase self-esteem and develop leadership qualities
- Students who are active in campus activities are more engaged in the campus community and succeed academically
- Attending activities can be fun and reduce stress
- Get connected to campus resources
Bulldog Connect - All events hosted by Student Organizations and the CLACS office will be listed here.
Five Star Events are the premier educational and engaging events of the year. Only four to six events are selected each semester to receive this designation.
Friday's At Ferris take place every other Friday at 9pm in the University Center.
Other Calendars to check out
Other events happening on campus can be found on the University Events Calendar.
The local Big Rapids community has lots of events happening throughout the year. These activities can be found on The Mecosta County Area Chamber of Commerce Calendar
Being a Bulldog doesn't stop on Friday!
Campus and the local community offer plenty of opportunities to keep busy all week long.
Check out our Bulldog Weekend schedule published every Wednesday on the CLACS Facebook page.
The local Dial-A-Ride shuttle is available to students on most Friday and Saturday evenings from midnight to 2:30am during the Fall and Spring semesters. The shuttle is free and stops regularly at a variety of establishments throughout the Big Rapids area. There is no need to call to request a ride, just wait for the announcement in the establishment or stand by the door, board the bus, and you will be taken to your residence.