Ferris State University provides support to those Faculty/Staff who need to obtain an appropriate work visa (H1B, TN, etc.) in to work at FSU. If you need information on how to obtain a work Visa please contact the Office of Human Resources.
- Immigration Best Practices Presentation
- U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
- US Labor Department Unveils New Tool to Help Employees Understand Foreign Worker Certification
- H-1B Advisor Tool - Describes program standards and provides detailed information about employers' and workers' rights and responsibilities.
- US Department of Labor Foreign Labor Certification
- Immigration Forms - US Citizenship & Immigration Services